Nepal House Kaski
Nepal House Kaski is a not for profit organization whose aims are to provide therapeutic and educational support to the children.
Main Areas of support
- A children’s counseling facility where children are provided counseling for trauma, mental health; depression and anxiety, grief and loss, health related issues and other factors.
- A school for girls who would otherwise due to behavioral challenges, poverty or parental issues not be in school and are at risk for exploitation or trafficking. Counseling is also provided.
- Support for girls who graduate from the NHK, as they transition into the regular school system with uniforms, books and counseling.
- Educational and life skills support to young incarcerated men (boys).
- Parenting and support groups in the community.
- Training to Social Workers, Children's Home Staff, Teachers and other professionals on non-violent, compassionate interventions to support children with challenging behaviors.