WHO WE ARE
Yuwalaya is a purely youth led, non-profit, non-government organization working for and with youths & adolescents of Nepal. Yuwalaya was established in 2013 by child club graduates and seeks to create platform for adolescents, youths and especially child clubs graduates aiming to encourage them to collaborate together with Yuwalaya to achieve it's goal & objective.
Inspire Nepali adolescents and youths to become valued partners in development contributing to equitable, harmonious and just Nepali society.
Collaborate with adolescents and youths to help them attain best opportunities in education, health, economy and governance and bring sustainable improvement in their lives through participation, research and advocacy.
Enhance the capacities of the adolescents and youths to unlock their full potential to attain a dignified, respected and quality life; promote adolescents and youth partnership including their meaningful participation for development of Nepal.
1. To empower adolescents and youths with education, technical, financial skills and human rights.
2. To strengthen the relationship between the local stakeholders and youths to collectively advocate for the issues relating to youths.
3. To assist and organize adolescents and youths to promote and conduct youth development activities.
4. To create platform for the adolescents and youths who were child club members in the past.
5. To contribute towards achieving various components of International Commitments.
1. Adolescent and Youth's Participation
2. Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change (DRR)
3. Gender and Social Inclusion (GESI)
4. Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR)
5. Youth and Livelihood
AREAS OF WORK
Policy level advocacy
Quality and Quantitative Research
Advocacy and awareness campaign through various media
Promote participation of adolescents and youths through collective work
IEC material development
Days and Event Celebration